- Notes From Dave my thoughts on some of the tough issues of short-term missions
- God's Politics jim wallis' smart, political, and God centered take on the issues of today
- Progressive Eruptions the liberal side of politics from shaw kenawe. a daily read of mine.
- Conservatism With Heart a conservative take on life and politics from a well connected missouri mom
- Truthdig left of center, and very informative. bob scheer's online journal
- Coffee Klatch home of the best coffee roaster in So. Cal. and where i learned to love coffee
- The Coffee Geek everything you need to know about coffee and how to make a great cup o' joe
- Bleacher Report varied sports blog, lots of attitude, and sometimes i'm a featured writer
- Aubievegas a mix of sports in general with a bent towards vegas and auburn
- Name: Dave Miller
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
I am a self proclaimed coffee addict and Executive Director of a non profit missions agency working primarily in the Mexican cities of Oaxaca, Guadalajara, and Ensenada. I've been married for over 30 years to Chelle, and we have one grown son, Joseph, a graduate of Auburn University in Alabama.
- Dinner in Oaxaca
- Barbara Ann and Bomb Iran... How America should ha...
- The NFL, Power, and Rush Limbaugh... seriously?
- In Celebration of Street Food
- Looking to Get Away? Sayulita may be your answer.....
- Lunch at La Capilla Restaurant, Zaachila, Oaxaca.....
- Dateline Oaxaca... news from the field...
- Primaries, Caucuses, and the GOP...
- On the Road to Oaxaca...
- Brian McLaren Speaks