• Notes From Dave
  • my thoughts on some of the tough issues of short-term missions
  • God's Politics
  • jim wallis' smart, political, and God centered take on the issues of today
  • Progressive Eruptions
  • the liberal side of politics from shaw kenawe. a daily read of mine.
  • Conservatism With Heart
  • a conservative take on life and politics from a well connected missouri mom
  • Truthdig
  • left of center, and very informative. bob scheer's online journal
  • Coffee Klatch
  • home of the best coffee roaster in So. Cal. and where i learned to love coffee
  • The Coffee Geek
  • everything you need to know about coffee and how to make a great cup o' joe
  • Bleacher Report
  • varied sports blog, lots of attitude, and sometimes i'm a featured writer
  • Aubievegas
  • a mix of sports in general with a bent towards vegas and auburn
My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

I am a self proclaimed coffee addict and Executive Director of a non profit missions agency working primarily in the Mexican cities of Oaxaca, Guadalajara, and Ensenada. I've been married for over 30 years to Chelle, and we have one grown son, Joseph, a graduate of Auburn University in Alabama.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 24, 2009

Need To Get Away?

Remember those Southwest Airline commercials? You know, the ones that rescue you when you've made one of those unforgivable social errors?

Well, a friend sent me this one.

Enjoy and have a good weekend.

Comments on "Need To Get Away?"

 

Blogger TAO said ... (9:14 AM) : 

THAT is one hilarious video!

 

Blogger Dave Miller said ... (9:20 AM) : 

Tao, I think I also like it because it is bi-lingual.

 

Blogger Pastor David Curtis said ... (9:22 AM) : 

That is awesome. Loved it.

 

Blogger TAO said ... (11:58 AM) : 

I can't count the number of times I have put my big foot in my mouth...so, I can relate!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:12 PM) : 

Jajajajajaja, muy bueno.

Saludos hermano y gracias por el otro video que me enviáste.

Jesús Vera

 

Blogger Dave Miller said ... (8:56 PM) : 

D'acuerdo Jesus. Gracias por su visita y no queiro esperar por nuestra retiro.

Abrazos!

 

Blogger JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said ... (2:45 PM) : 

That's the best thing I've seen on the web today. Good job Brother.

 

post a comment