• Notes From Dave
  • my thoughts on some of the tough issues of short-term missions
  • God's Politics
  • jim wallis' smart, political, and God centered take on the issues of today
  • Progressive Eruptions
  • the liberal side of politics from shaw kenawe. a daily read of mine.
  • Conservatism With Heart
  • a conservative take on life and politics from a well connected missouri mom
  • Truthdig
  • left of center, and very informative. bob scheer's online journal
  • Coffee Klatch
  • home of the best coffee roaster in So. Cal. and where i learned to love coffee
  • The Coffee Geek
  • everything you need to know about coffee and how to make a great cup o' joe
  • Bleacher Report
  • varied sports blog, lots of attitude, and sometimes i'm a featured writer
  • Aubievegas
  • a mix of sports in general with a bent towards vegas and auburn
My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

I am a self proclaimed coffee addict and Executive Director of a non profit missions agency working primarily in the Mexican cities of Oaxaca, Guadalajara, and Ensenada. I've been married for over 30 years to Chelle, and we have one grown son, Joseph, a graduate of Auburn University in Alabama.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Cube

I was driving home from Mexico the other day and got a a chance to see the new Nissan Cube in person.

Here's a nice shot of it.


What was interesting was that there are not a lot of pictures of the back of this ugly looking thing available on the net.

Might that be because someone at Nissan has realized that The Cube reminds people of another ugly duckling in the pantheon of car ugliness?

Yep, the Pacer, from AMC.


So what do you think? What is the ugliest car you have seen or owned?

Comments on "The Cube"

 

Blogger James' Muse said ... (5:45 PM) : 

Not only is it ugly, but it is entirely unoriginal nor clever in its name. "Cube"? At least the Scion version is better looking and calls itself the XB.

 

Blogger dmarks said ... (7:08 PM) : 

I quite like the Toyota Scion XB boxcar, and the new Kia Soul.

But I hate this Nissan. I think it is its lack of symmetry

 

Blogger Dave Miller said ... (10:33 PM) : 

good call dmarks. nice to see you here.

 

Blogger TAO said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Hey, I remember the first time I saw an AMC PACER new!

Anyone remember the commercial about getting a 6 foot sub sandwich in a PaceR?

 

Blogger Dave Miller said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Tao, here's the link to that commercial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ZIzPlUuEo

 

Blogger Z said ... (7:21 PM) : 

I have to agree with you..that is one UGLY car.
Those old Chevies with the looooong fins never did it for me!

 

Blogger Shaw Kenawe said ... (7:41 PM) : 

Dave,

Thank you for coming to my defense at bluepitbull's disgusting post on me. I have had nothing to do with him--no communication whatsoever, and he is banned from coming to my blog. I do not know why he attacked me using sexual innuendo at his blog, but it has disturbed me to the point where I believe it teeters on sexual harrassment--it certainly is internet bullying, since he has invited his commenters to attack me.

I will not go into any detail, but right now, at this moment in my life, this is a terrible thing for me to deal with.

But I do appreciate you support. And someday, I may be able to tell you why.

 

post a comment